April 29, 2005
• 84 percent of the money given to homeless people is consistently given by the same 13 percent of the population.
• Over half of the people in the U.S. are more frightened by the prospect of losing the data on their computer than they are of their home being burgled.
• The average man carries 65 cents in change with him.
• King Henry III, who ruled France from 1574-1589, appointed a rooster to serve as King for brief periods of time while he was traveling on at least six separate occasions.
• A higher percentage of American school children are able to name the President of the United States, than the percentage of British school children who are able to name their Prime Minister.