April 6, 2005
• From when it is printed to when it is taken out of circulation, a one dollar bill will be handled by an average of 14,000 people.
• The average person does laundry once every 9.4 days.
• J. Robert Oppenheimer, father of the atomic bomb, had a crippling fear of cats.
• Over the course of a day, a person will excrete almost three quarters of a cup of sweat.
• The backup generators in the basement of the Capitol can power the building, and its extensive network of offices, for six months.