April 8, 2005
• The presiding doctor at an execution by hanging is known as a ligophysician. Certifications in ligophysiology are available only in the states of New Hampshire and Washington.
• Though the guitar has existed in a recognizable form since the 13th century, standard guitar tuning (E-A-D-G-B-E) was not invented until 1891.
• Persons with severely depressed immune systems are advised against consuming soft cheeses, as they may contract a bacterial infection.
• A rattling noise in an automobile engine can be indicative of 19 different mechanical problems.
• Ancient Latin and Aramaic are related to every modern language, but not to one another.