February 28, 2005
• There are more synagogues in New York City than in all of Israel.
• Each year, more than 20,000 serious injuries occur as the result of untied shoelaces.
• The original legislation requiring the placement of "exit" signs was originally written to require signs that said "egress."
• When he was the prinicpal owner of the Texas Rangers, George W. Bush briefly flirted with the idea of changing the team's name to The Texas Alamos, until an assistant told him that Texas lost the Battle of the Alamo.
• Mel Blanc, the voice of Bugs Bunny, hated cartoons.