February 16, 2005
• The US Army uses video games to test attack and defense strategies before using them on the battlefield.
• The amount of information now available through the Internet, if formatted into books, would fill all the world's libraries nine times over.
• James Bond was based off of a real secret agent of the Crown by the name of Henry Reisinger. Reisinger died in the line of duty before the first Bond book was published.
• Local phone numbers, excluding area codes, begin with the number five more often than any other digit.
• 33 percent of surveyed Make A Wish Foundation recipients listed themselves as "somewhat dissatisfied" to "dissatisfied" with the service.