February 15, 2005
• More diabetics die on Easter Sunday than on any other day.
• A jester or bard character who speaks in verse can be found in all but three Shakespeare plays: King John, Measure for Measure, and As You Like It.
• Three out of ten Mandarin speaking Chinese know english, while only one in ten speaks Cantonese.
• Paper only burns at 451 degrees Fahrenheit at an altitude of 12,000 feet. At sea level, it ignites at 464 degrees.
• The primary cause of death for male Swedes between the ages of 20 and 23 is venereal disease.