February 9, 2005
• 26 percent of iPod Minis distributed are acquired for free through internet banner and pop up advertisements.
• The average rubber band can stretch up to 5.2 times its length before breaking.
• 83 percent of fried eggs consumed in restaurants are ordered sunny side up.
• Breakfast cereal is more commonly consumed as an afternoon snack than a morning meal.
• The first grocery laser scanner was installed in a Safeway in Santa Monica, California, in 1965, and is still in use today.