February 7, 2005
• Kids who first bite the heads off of "Teddy Grahams" and other animal-based snacks tend to show violent behavior later in life.
• Marketing executives at KY-Jelly did not realize the sexual connotations of their slogan "See what happens" until after their campaign began.
• Most books being sold in used book stores are selling for less than the cost of publishing them.
• Even those allergic to nuts will end up consuming more than two pounds of nuts in their life.
• By number, Americans constitute 4.6 percent of the world's population and seven percent by weight.