September 24, 2004
• "Toyota" is a conjugation of the Japanese word for "War Machine."
• More people die in September than any other month.
• If all the empty space were removed from all the atoms in the universe, the resulting matter would only be about the size of a grapefruit.
• The Guarani people of Paraguay consider conjoined twins to be the sacred incarnates of the twin gods Fire and Passion.
• In the 1964 presidential election, one electoral college member protested Lyndon Johnson's nomination by submitting a vote for Donald Duck.