December 28, 2004
• When frightened, an angler fish's lure can glow as brightly as a 45 Watt light bulb.
• Between first grade and sixth grade, the average child will receive seven trophies.
• When asked on his deathbed if he would have done anything in his life differently, Franklin Delano Roosevelt earnestly insisted that he would rather have been a plumber.
• One in 84 Americans cannot name the three colors making up the American flag.
• Over its 800 mile length, the TransAlaska Pipeline System leaks more than 10 gallons of oil per day in at least 942 places.