December 22, 2004
• "TV" is the second most commonly spoken two-letter phrase, behind "OK."
• "Shrek 2" was the second movie ever to be advertised on Post Office cancellation stamps. The first was "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade."
• A can-sized amount of shaving cream can expand to 17 cubic feet.
• A New York State driver's license is composed of six different synthetic polymers and was rated the most difficult license in the U.S. to forge.
• The average burned CD contains only 62 megabytes of data.