December 19, 2004
• According to Microsoft, Will Smith is the most popular celebrity showing up as the desktop background for personal computers running Windows XP.
• The American Medical Association classified bestiality as a communicable disease until 1881.
• More clear pushpins are sold than all other colors combined.
• One out of 50 Americans still believes in Santa Claus at the age of 23.
• The National Chronological Institute released a study showing a majority of those living in the Mountain Time Zone support splitting the zone and merging with the Central and Pacific Time Zones.